Thursday, February 4, 2010

Toyota Key Number Plate Purchased A New Tacoma And It Didnt Come With Key Plates?

Purchased a new tacoma and it didnt come with key plates? - toyota key number plate

I bought a new Tacoma yesterday. I read the manual, and asked him to hold the base, "key" in a safe place, because when you copied the keys I can go to a Toyota dealer the keys, causing them to lose number. However, my key does not come with plates or numbers. Is he not care about going with him and what should I do?

3 comments:

Shelby said...

1 once congratulations for the purchase of new vehicles!

2. thank you for reading the time, the Owner's Manual (many people do not)

And, finally, to your question: Most manufacturers these days answer is no longer used the key, "courts"
Plasticky now a small square white paper thing with the most important codes (numbers) and a barcode on it.
It is probably related to your keychain
.
Otherwise ... You simply call the vendor and say, be able to find where on the drive to "key" as the user guide of your phone.

Enjoy your new car!

krunchni... said...

I agree with Wren, the seller should have the Board ask

krunchni... said...

I agree with Wren, the seller should have the Board ask

Post a Comment