Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby Oil Gel For Tanning I Usually Shave With Baby Oil And It Works Great...can I Use It With Sun Tan Lotion At The Beach???

I usually shave with baby oil and it works great...can I use it with sun tan lotion at the beach??? - baby oil gel for tanning

Also used to feel to the whole body after using shower gel, because it makes my skin well and do not need to apply the lotion directly out of the shower. So when I go to the beach ... Sunscreen not as good? And I burn baby oil on their own?

7 comments:

Danielle said...

must be very careful if you use a baby oil and toast. It burns very easily and thus increases the chances of skin cancer and wrinkles, brown spots and other skin diseases SO.

allatsea said...

I do not think a tan is baby oil stick. Baby oil to fry his own will (COS, the oil is - it's like falling into a deep fryer!) For very dark, but you are not in the folds of life. I know a woman who appears out of the cowhide by excessive sun.

Crystal B said...

You can, but you should look at burn baby oil lighter than anything else. If you could be something else, this might work.

keona_lu... said...

I think baby oil to burn Yuh, because I saw this telenovela when the girl was baby-oil in another girl, sunscreen, and his skin burned

Sammy said...

I use baby oil with a little Iodoine makes me very dark

Sammy said...

I use baby oil with a little Iodoine makes me very dark

$$$ said...

Baby oil is great! Feel good (hence me) lol and give a well-tan, if you do not overcook.

Post a Comment